Timothy's Classifieds Rules and Information
NEW to Timothy's Online Outlet!
If you have something you'd like to donate for sale here on our website, be it an item or a service, something new or gently used, we would love to hear from you!
Here's how it's going to work:
- Classified ads will be left up for one month (unless item is sold or other arrangements are made).
- New ads will go up on or near the 1st of each month.
- If an item is sold, payment will be made through this website, and it is the buyer's responsibility to connect with the seller for pick up.
- If your listed item is NOT sold, the item remains yours... you have not donated it to the school.
- We request that you submit only ads/items with a monetary value of $20+, to make it worth the effort/time it takes to create and maintain the listing. (ie., that means we will not be creating a post for a $5 pair of gently used kids boots.) Should you have a group of items to post, and one or two are less than $20, feel free to include them. We are just aiming here to maximize return on the work put into this website.
- All proceeds from the sale to go to our school.
- The Timothy Booster Club reserves the right to deny listings.
In order to make it as easy as possible for the volunteer website administrators to create your "listing", please send all of the following information (replies to #1-6) to TimothyBoosters@gmail.com:
- Seller's name and preferred method of contact from buyer (this information will be made public. (Ie: Text Jane Doe at 905-123-4567 to arrange pickup, or Email Jane Doe at email@example.com to arrange pickup.)
- Your approx location for pickup. (ie., East Hamilton Mountain)
- Item name
- Item description (the more info the better)
- Your price
- As many images as you can provide, but minimum 1.
Thanks for your consideration!